Doug McSorley's Work Experience
Proven internet marketing professional with over 5 years of experience helping companies utilize internet marketing more effectively. Major focus is heavily on building web marketing strategies such as Web Analytics, Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), including link building, content development, Social Media,and blogging.
Leadership focused around Social Media, Web 2.0 technology, search engine marketing, SEO, PPC marketing and social media marketing.
Social Media Marketing
Search Engine Optimization
Web Analytics Implementation
Web Performance Analysis
And much more...
** Passed the Google Analytics Individual Qualification Certification in April 09.
CyberXtrain (CXT2Xtreme) & consulting [April '06 – present]
My company has grown from just website development into internet marketing including web analytics, SEO and social media marketing consulting over the past four years. I really enjoy helping clients increase their website presence by teaching them the value of web analytics data and how to interpret their data. I also enjoy helping clients' update their websites on a regular basis.
¨ Working as a consultant on many website projects for various website companies throughout the US.
Symetri [April 2007 to Feb 2009]
Web Analytics Consultant
I focused primarily on web analytics for Symetri's clients, using Google Analytics and Clicktracks. I provide all analytics and SEO reports for managers and clients. I also provide tech support for one of their larger clients.
Logical Solutions [July '05 – April '06]
Software QA Engineer & Developer
· Testing new and updated web sites and web applications including .NET websites
· Part of maintenance team tasked with verifying fixed defects and subsequent regression testing
· Fixed and updated web sites based on clients requirements
· Provided monthly reports to team members and marketing team
· Added content to newly created sites, provided mostly by clients
Xerox Corporation [July '02 - Feb '04]
Software QA Engineer
· Testing Software Applications that have been created in Microsoft .NET
· Key member in reducing defect count from over 400, to below 100 defects
· Verifying Security of applications
· Creating automation scripts to test software
· Key member in developing testing strategy
Element K - June 00 - July '02
Lead Software QA Engineer
· Worked with developers, customer service, and other team members to solve daily problems
· Verified and closed problem reports in the defect tracking database once problem has been reported
· Verified that servers are able to go back in service
· Verified defects from customer server
· Keep team members up to date with current defects, and status on resolution
September '05 – Present
Monroe Community College
Assistant Lacrosse coach & team manager
If you'd like'd me to send my resume, then please email me. I'd be interested in discussing future employment opportunities